We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long stay parking in Paris

Gloucestershire...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Long stay parking in Paris

Hi all,

I'm planning to spend Christmas in Paris this year and the plan currently is to get from Disneyland to Central Paris for Christmas. We usually drive to Disney as it is most convenient and will want to drive down to Paris as well, but not drive in Paris. So just park near our apartment and then use the metro etc for the rest of the stay. The problem is most apartments near Notre Dame don't seem to have any private parking and I'm now a bit stumped as to where I can park for the 4-5 days I plan on being in Paris

Any suggestions please? Preferably close to the center of Paris and cheap :)

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
683 Reviews
from US$74.20*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
742 Reviews
from US$48.30*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,282 Reviews
from US$111.90*
9 replies to this topic
Osuna, Spain
Level Contributor
1,367 posts
68 reviews
1. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

Try parkopedia

https://www.parkopedia.fr/

Gloucestershire...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

Thanks, good suggestion :)

Bit expensive for 5 days but it is convenient :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
28,821 posts
95 reviews
3. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

There is no cheap parking in the center of any big city.

Gloucestershire...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

So is 100 euro an expected rate for parking in Paris for 5 days?

paris london
Level Contributor
5,022 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

100€ sounds incredibly cheap to me for 5 days. The alternative is a hotel with 'free' parking (ie included in the room rate) https://www.expedia.com/Paris-Hotels-Hotels-…

Washington DC
Level Contributor
4,101 posts
64 reviews
6. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

Sounds incredibly cheap to me, also, I would have expected more like 35-40 euro per day in the dead center. I know there is some garage under the Louvre or something. Every look at what parking is per day in a garage in London? Some of those garages, like in Kensington, are about 40 GBP per day. Ones around Marble Arch are more.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,194 posts
32 reviews
7. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

If I bring the car to Paris, I usually park just outside the city boundary, and use the Métro to travel between the car park and my apartment. That's assuming that you don't need the car for the 5 days you are in Paris. The last one I used was Parking Valmy-Liberté at Charenton, right next to Liberté station on line 8. I've just checked what it would cost for 5 days December 23 to 28, and the offer was 36€. (https://www.onepark.fr/parkings/59-parking-valmy-liberte )

Gloucestershire...
Level Contributor
19 posts
8. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

Thanks all, I'll go with that parking then. With young kids and the amount of rubbish we tend to carry it will be handy to have the car close to the apartment. Don't plan to drive in Paris once we reach the apartment and mostly use the metro to get around.

Do you know if these parking places can be booked online before we arrive? Would be nice to have a confirmed parking spot or we'll be stuck when we get there :)

Champlon, Belgium
Level Contributor
9,058 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Long stay parking in Paris

Don't forget that you will need a Crit'air sticker for your car to drive within the A86 ring - and that you will need a sticker of categories 1 or 2 for unrestricted access (and even that could be restricted if there is a air-pollution problem).

Reply to: Long stay parking in Paris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted