We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic

I am looking to stay on the ourskirts of Paris for two nights at the beginning of June, on the way back from South of France. I will be travelling with my husband and two children ages 9 & 10 years. Please could any one recommend a hotel to stay that has family rooms. thankyou

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
504 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,185 Reviews
from US$108.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
790 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
630 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Gouda, The...
Level Contributor
426 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paris

You can book a Novotel hotel in Paris. The accomodation and breakfast in free for 2 children under 16 years. We have booked an "early break" at the Novotel Vaugirard hotel for 98 euro for a room for two adults and a boy of 13 years, breakfast included! You can check it at www.novotel.com

We have stayed in Novotel hotels before. They have a sofa in every room which can be transformed into a bed for two persons. The breakfast is usually very good, but I don't know if that is also the case in France.

Very near Parc Asterix is a Novotel hotel Surveilliers which has an outside swimming pool. We have booked a room for only 78 euro, breakfast included.

2. Re: paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 10:22