We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What about Angelina's?

Michigan
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What about Angelina's?

I came across Agelinas as a recommended stop along a walking tour. Can anyone offer any info?

1 Visit 4 You
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Food Tours of Paris
Walking Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Excursions in Paris with Guide Laura
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours
Les Flaneries de Marion
Walking Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Garden Grove...
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What about Angelina's?

You can find lots of info by doing a search. Angelena's is a Tea salon. They serve meals and are well known for thick hot chocolate. The decor is very pretty. It gets very crowded around lunch time.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
264 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What about Angelina's?

Lots of tourists!

Rumson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What about Angelina's?

If you love hot chocolate, you should try Angelinas, near the Louvre at 226 rue de Rivoli, otherwise there are many other tea salons throughout Paris.

T

Miami
Level Contributor
924 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What about Angelina's?

Angelina's is a Tea House known for having the best hot chocolate in all of Paris served in limoges porcelain and topped with whip cream. It's some what of a landmark and dates back to the early 1900's, famous people like Coco Channel would visit. The pastries are also really good, like the Mont Blanc. If your in the area, might as well stop for a look. It can get busy with lots of tourist because it's so well known.

atlanta
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What about Angelina's?

For me it is a great "diva" hangout....Mother/daughter, ladies lunch out, etc. Not that men would not love it, but it is OH so feminine and the decor and ambiance paired with tea, light meals, pastries and the best hot chocolate you will ever taste- make it perfect for the ladies. I used it as a meeting place to meet with another woman I was meeting from Trip Advisor and I also took my daughter there on her high school graduation trip. It can be very crowded however, so I recommend going at off peak times- 2-4pm for example.

Israel
Level Contributor
5,228 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What about Angelina's?

I loved being there for the decor. I felt like a princess in Paris.

Michigan
Level Contributor
120 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What about Angelina's?

Oh ...to feel like a princess!

Thanks to all of you for your feedback. Sounds like a fun stop with our daughter to say thanks for making it through the Louvre.

8. Re: What about Angelina's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 21:16