We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beauvais to Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
98 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Beauvais to Paris

Hi All, need to get some information, im travelling to Paris in May and landing in Beauvais airport, ive been told there is a bus that goes to Paris from the airport and it takes about an hour, is this correct and does anyone know how much it costs and where it leaves us? I'm staying in the Hotel Sainte Marie, the nearest metro is stop to that is Bonne Nouvelle or else Bus 3 or 20, are any of these easily assessable from where the bus from Beauvais drops us, is there a train from Beauvais. I know there's lots of questions here but appreciate any help given as Im a first time traveller to Paris and I cant wait to get there, only 4 weeks to go!!

Paris
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beauvais to Paris

For shuttle info go here : www.aeroportbeauvais.com/bus.php?lang=eng. The bus leaves 20 minutes after each flight arrival and costs 13 euros. It drops you off at Port Maillot in Paris. Take the Metro Line 1 direction Vincennes, get off at F. D. Roosevelt and change to the line 9 direction Mairie de Montreuil which will take you to Bonne Nouvelle.

There is a train from Beauvais but you would have to take a taxi from the airport to the train station.