We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Lazare to CDG

Houston
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Paris Lazare to CDG

Could someone please suggest the best way to get from Paris Lazare train station to CDG airport? My 17 year old will be doing it alone so I want to be sure to have precise instructions for him.

Thank you,

Huckie

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
952 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Lazare to CDG

He just has to walk 5 blocks from the station to Opera, and take the Roissybus there. I did it with my 16 yr old daughter and it was the best we could do, totally stress free, the bus departs from there empty, you say to the driver which terminal are you going at CDG, and that´s all. If he doesn´t have a Carte Orange or a Paris Visite Card he can buy the ticket from the driver, it´s 8.50 eur.

Good luck.

Houston
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Lazare to CDG

thank you!

Houston
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Lazare to CDG

One more question - how long does the bus ride take?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Lazare to CDG

It is strongly dependant on traffic, and less strongly dependant on the particulat terminal he's headed for. In any case, count on 1 hour at least.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
952 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Lazare to CDG

Both the way from and to CDG took us 40 min, but we arrived on a holiday and we departed on a saturday, so I guess maybe on a working day it may take 1 hour. However we never encountered heavy traffic in Paris during the 9 days we were there.

Houston
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Lazare to CDG

Do you think that the bus is easier than taking the RER?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
952 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Lazare to CDG

I think it´s much more easier. You just get on the bus and get off when you arrive. If you take the RER, you have to go down escalators, up stairs, walk corridors, pay attention to what station to get in and off, make connections, because there´s no direct line between Saint Lazare and CDG.

I can assure you that Roissy Bus from Opera is the best option.

8. Re: Paris Lazare to CDG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 01:15