We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rer line D

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
rer line D

I am attracted by recommendations on this forum to visit Vaux le Comte, which entails a trip to Melun which is at the end of RER-D.

Does anyone know where I can download a PDF file of the timetable for line D. The SNCF/Transilien site enables you to plan a journey, as long as you know what time/day you want to go, but I just want a printout of the whole timetable.

I'm sure trains are reasonably frequent, but this doesn't seem too much to ask.

(Easy to do for RER-A and B on the RATP site, but RATP barely acknowledges the existence of SNCF lines C, D, E)

Merci!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rer line D

You should try HAFAS for this kind of duty :

…bahn.de/bin/pf/query-p2w.exe/en…

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rer line D

Thanks, this is good, and much better than what SNCF themselves offer, but it is still not quite 100% what I want .

I also like to see intermediate stations, trains on the other branches of line D, etc., and the four-letter indicator codes for each RER train.

Denver
Level Contributor
728 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: rer line D

wikipedia seems to have most of what you're looking for.

…wikipedia.org/wiki/…8Ele-de-France

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
941 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: rer line D

I know what you want, but can´t copy and past the link. Go to transilien.com in french, press on Horaraires et Itineraires, then Fiches Horaires, Gare de Depart: Chatelet, Gare d´arrieve: Melun, et Voila!

Let me know how it went.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rer line D

That just gives me an error message (below) but even when it does work I suspect it will just be a list of departures from my departure station and arrivals at the other end - not the full timetable (like the old fashoned printed ones), every train, every station.

Des dysfonctionnements provoquent l'affichage aléatoire de page ERREUR lors d'une recherhe Horaires et itinéraires ou Citylien.

Nos équipes travaillent sur la résolution de ce problème dans les meilleurs délais.

Renouveler votre recherche en cliquant au sein du menu de gauche sur Rechercher votre horaire, fiche horaire ou Recherche Citylien selon le cas.

Veuillez nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée

Equipe Transilien

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
941 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: rer line D

Yes what you get is the full timetable from Chatelet to Melun (you can change the departig station), for the whole day, every train with the four letter code for each train. There´s a possibility of sending this timetable by email, if you are interested I can send it to you.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rer line D

Thanks BAsandy, but that's not what I need. There are lots of sites giving individual to/from journey planners, but I need the WHOLE timetable: every train, every station, every day.

I have not yet decided which day I will travel, or from which station.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
941 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: rer line D

I think what you want is almost impossible to get. The best you can do is try the search I told you, changing the departing station every time. You´ll get a printable timetable for every train, every day, for every departing station. If you get the error message again try deleting your cookies and start again.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rer line D

No problem - I will wait until I get to Paris and collect a paper copy from the station.

Florida
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: rer line D

Try comparing this timetable to current times in the Transilien site. This looks to be from post-2005 but I'm not sure beyond that.

http://www.metro-pole.net/hor/fiche/D.99.html