We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just wanted to verify. . .

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
132 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Just wanted to verify. . .

Since CDG is so confusing and I will be arriving in Paris alone (unlike last time when I had a friend). I will probably be a bit scared/flustered.

My AF flight arrives at 2E and I'm not sure if it's the same terminal as last time. (Last spring, I took a Delta flight that required me to take a shuttle to the main airport.) From 2E, how do I get to the RER B? Do I need to take a shuttle again?

Last time, we spent a good 20 minutes trying to find the RER only to discover it was on strike and had to take the bus. I'd appreciate if someone could also tell me how to get from 2E to the bus stop (just in case). I'm looking at the CDG map from the website for terminale 2e but don't see a RER B stop.

I sincerely appreciate your help!!!

Florida
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just wanted to verify. . .

The RER and TGV station and ticket windows are located in the glassed-in area between 2-E and 2-C

Look for various terminal maps here:

easycdg.com/pages/cdg_airport_access_by_metr…

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just wanted to verify. . .

To reach the RER station Terminal 2, just walk past customs. Follow "RER/Paris by train" signs.

The Air France bus stop for 2E/2F is located in the middle of the parking lot between the two terminals.

The Roissybus bus stop is above RER station Terminal 2.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
132 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just wanted to verify. . .

Thank you! It sounds like I won't have to go too far.

4. Re: Just wanted to verify. . .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 03:17