We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Agoura Hills...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

for those of you who may, i'm the mom who ditched her 5 kids for 3 wonderful days in Paris alone with my hubby...... and yes, we skipped the museums (for the most part) and yes, i tried every kind of french food imaginable, and shockingly i would definately recommend that!

at this site you can see over 300 pics of me, my hubby and the city of lights in all of it's glory, as well as read a very detailed account of our stay, including info on hotels, restaurants, sites, transportation, etc etc etc. feel free to email me or respond here if anyone wants any more info! here's the link:

http://www.msnusers.com/MeghansParis2005

i also have to give a big THANK YOU to everyone here at trip advisor.... the weeks spent reading about everyone's adventures and advice truly paid off. enjoy my site - and of course your trips - i can't wait to go back! i am so in love with paris (and my husband) right now!

au revoir - Meghan

Melbourne, Vic...
Level Contributor
610 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

Meghan, what a great collection of wonderful photos (and memories) you have. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Regards,

B55

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

Hey Meghan!

Welcome home! I'm so glad you had such a blast in Paris! I just checked a few of your pics and you look just like the cat that has found an endless supply of cream...

Good for you for going on the great food adventure! And good for both of you for just doing what you wwanted to do and having such a good time doing it!

So when are you going back?

Cheers!

PS: I can't access the "Documents" link on your site without a password. Is that where the written account is?

Melbourne, Vic...
Level Contributor
610 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

Meghan, I am impressed by the result of your photos. Would you mind me asking what camera you used as I am looking to buy a new one before I depart myself. Regards, B55

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

Saw some of the pictures. Only one comment...mother of FIVE...are you kidding me.

Oh maybe a second comment...very generous of you to share so many pictures/info.

Level Contributor
527 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

I enjoyed your report Meghan, especially the great descriptive reports of the wonderful experiences in the restaurants. Thanks for posting it!

C

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

Meghan, thanks for the great pictures! Can you give me any more information about the bus you are riding on? It looks really neat. Thanks!!!

north carolina
Level Contributor
389 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

I, too have 5 and am planning a trip next spring. This spring I took just 2 and had fun across the pond. My hubby wants to leave the kiddies at home and I say we need to bring the 3 that got left behind, am I nuts?. Love the pictures, thanks for sharing. Ps. love Naperville, I'd give my left arm for a deep dish pizza from Leanardos(?), the best!

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
336 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

Meghan the pics were wonderful and you are beautifull. I couldn't get into the documents without a password. I'd love to hear about your restaurants. So happy you had a great time.

Florida
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

I couldn't open your document to read about your trip. If you don't mind can you e-mail it to me? daturner@cfl.rr.com.

Thank you! I love your pictures - thanks for sharing!

WI
14 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Remember me? I'm back from Beautiful Paris......

Thanks so much for your trip report Meghan. My hubby and I are "ditching" our 4 kids for a long wkend in Paris in just 2 wks !! IF I ever find shoes to wear, figure out the kids's comings and goings and get everything in order. Geesh!! But you give me hope that it IS all worth it!! :) Loved your pictures!!!