We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stadiums within 1 hour drive of Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ct
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Topic
Stadiums within 1 hour drive of Paris

Does anyone know what stadiums are within an hour drive of Paris? I am trying to catch a soccer game with my children and I'm not having any luck

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Stadiums within 1 hour drive of Paris

When are you going? League 1 runs from early August through end of May. Stade de France is in Paris (south west area, near Roland Garros). Someone else can confirm this, but Paris St. Germain might play there. For the 07/08 season fixtures have not been announced yet.

ct
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Stadiums within 1 hour drive of Paris

We'll be there the end of July so we were hoping to catch a pre-season game aince the season starts on the 4th of August

Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,891 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stadiums within 1 hour drive of Paris

The Stadium that is in South West Paris near the Roland Garros stadium is Parc Des Princes, and is indeed the Paris St Germain home ground. This would be an ideal team to see as the atmosphere at their matches is very good according to my son who has been several times with French relations. The Stade de France is a national stadium in the Saint Denis area of Paris, and is not a home ground for a domestic soccer team.

4. Re: Stadiums within 1 hour drive of Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 01:19