In august i will go to Paris for the first time. Im am not a very experienced treveller so i have some qestions so i dont have to worry so much.
1) Is there signs with names of the streets at streetcorners in paris?
2) I arrive at Porte Maillot and will probably walk to the area of arc the triumph where my hotel is (avenue Mac Mahon). Is it easy to walk that part and how long would i take?
3) At the metro. When you exit the metro, do you have to put our ticket trough som machine again so you can exit? Is it the same way in every metrostop?
4) If anyone travelled with Ryanair. Are the buses to beauvais accurate when it comes to time. I worry about missing my flight home and wonder if i should take an earlier bus to the airport (rather than the one which connect to my flight). Is this kind of worry silly?
5) I want to go to Sacre Cour and will have time to do it either early in the morning (6-9am) or later at the evening (9-11pm). Is it safe at that area in those hours? Is Anvers metrostation the right stop to exit at?
6) I will buy my metro-tickets at Charles de Gaulle Metro Station. What is the easiest way for me to buy them. At a ticketbooth? Are they marked with some kind of sign?