Thanks to all the information on this forum I am gradually getting to grips with the online booking system. However, a few things crossed my mind while I was doing a couple of dummy runs.
1. Some journeys do not give the option of printing or collecting - seems to be mail only. Has anyone had tickets mailed to the UK ? Any problems worthy of note?
2. Check in times - are there any? I'm looking at TGV Paris to Annecy and can't find any info.
3. Luggage restrictions - are there any? again I can't see any reference on the site.
4. If I do manage to print tickets at home, do these have to be stamped at the orange/yellow machines? I have visions of them being swallowed whole. If not, how are the tickets 'verified'?
5. Is the Paris - Annecy route a year round service or just seasonal?
Sorry to be a pain but these niggly little things annoy me! Thanks for any assistance, as always.