We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Eurodisney Hotel

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Which Eurodisney Hotel

I am wishing to take my 12 year old daughter to Eurodisney in November. Could anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel for two nights? We dont need anything particularly fancy as I guess we will only be sleeping there. Many thanks

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Eurodisney Hotel

You might try this place. I stayed there for two nights in Sept '05 (it was a Holiday Inn Express then) and it was fine and the staff were very accommadating, i.e, the night clerk fixed brewed me a coffee at 5AM and had the list of times for the earliest trains into Paris.

The suburban train station is just a 5 minute walk and you're one stop from EuroDisney. They seem to have some good rates for Nov too...doubles, triples, and family rooms all for the same price of 75E or 80E a night including breakfast. I'd go for the triple or family room & tell them someone got ill and coudn't come if they ask.

Best Western Marne La Vallée 4 stars

39 Boulevard de Lagny, 77600 Bussy Saint Georges

priceline-europe.com Preferred hotels

Stay at the Hotel Best Western Marne La Vallée**** and enjoy a really pleasant stay in the heart of Marne La Vallée. Discover Euro Disney with your family!

Only 30 kilometers from Paris and 6 kilometres from Disneyland Paris, with the Guermantes and Ferrieres castles close by. Our hotel is a great place to stay, whether for business or pleasure. Our 120 rooms are all air conditioned and soundproof.

Rooms: 120

2. Re: Which Eurodisney Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 05:23