We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

York
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

Hi all, Me and the wife had a brill time in Paris last year so now my youngest son wants to go there next year instead of on a sunshine holiday. Has anyone any personal recommendations of a hotel that has rooms to fit me, the lad (14 yrs old) and his step mum in, ideally in the Latin Quarter (it's where we were last year). We're thinking of going to euro disney for a day too. Any info would be most welcome. FLOYD

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

hi Floyd, what about an apart in the Latin Quarter near Saint Michel Metro station, under the roofs ... go to www.vacationinparis.com (head office in New Jersey) and check id 122, a duplex apart, you can sleep upstairs and your boy on the sofa, just have a look .....

CA
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

I would check out that site for the flat but I can suggest a nice 3 star hotel in the latin quarter. We stayed at the Hotel Minerve and were happy with it. Go with a deluxe room as they are a little more roomy.

USA
Level Contributor
28,020 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

This great little Latin Quarter hotel may have been '..made..' for your purpose--

FAMILIA HOTEL (2-star) 11 rue des Ecoles (btwn: rue Monge & rue d'Arras), 75005, Metro: Maubert-Mutualité--

http://www.hotel-paris-familia.com/

http://familiahotel.com/

CA
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

The familia hotel and hotel minerve are run by the same family. they are not located next to one another tho.

USA
Level Contributor
28,020 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

>>>The familia hotel and hotel minerve are run by the same family. they are not located next to one another tho.<<<

Odd that...and it will come as something of a shock to the owners of these two hotels and La Poste, which has been delivering the mail to both for decades. The Familia is at #11 rue des Ecoles...and the Minerve is at #13 rue des Ecoles. The distance between the abutting walls can't be more than an inch or so. That's pretty much "..next to one another.." by most standards of proximity. But don't take my word for it, check the photos at the Pages Jaunes web site, with the names prominently displayed on the facades of each building.

York
Level Contributor
42 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

Cheers everyone i'll check them all out. FLOYD

7. Re: Family Hotel recommendations - Latin Quarter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 17:18