We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris restaurants this Sunday evening7th October - !!!!

WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Paris restaurants this Sunday evening7th October - !!!!

Help!!! I decided to book a suprise trip for the whole family to go to The Races this Sunday - we are taking our 2 sons, 21, 23 and it our last big bash before my son travels to Oz on Wednesday and so we wanted a typical Parisian Restaurant with lots of atmosphere - not too expensive on the husbands wallet!! We expect to pay around £250-300 for the meal including drinks but more than that we want great atmosphere and are struggling because lots of less touristy restaurants are closed on a Sunday.

We are staying on the Avenue Victor Hugo, not that that is a guide for the restaurant but old Mum will I know be shattered if the men in my family expect me to walk anywhere, so not a hike from a tube station would be great and if this is asking the impossible would love to take the boys to an Absinth Bar - may post that as another question.

Many many thanks for any quick responses

Florida
Level Contributor
17,124 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris restaurants this Sunday evening7th October - !!!!

I don't know if these are open Sundays, but they are in the area:

La Table de Joel Robuchon - 16, Avenue Bugeaud 75016

Le Café de l'Homme - Square du Trocadéro 75116

Citrus Etoile - 6, Rue Arsène Houssaye 75008

Noura - 27, Avenue Marceau 75116

Level Contributor
3,493 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris restaurants this Sunday evening7th October - !!!!

Atelier Maitre Albert is a great restaurant, open on Sunday.

Another fantastic place (less modern than AMA) is Le Reminet, which is across the street from AMA.

Both would be excellent meals. Both would run about 50 euros per person.

Les

3. Re: Paris restaurants this Sunday evening7th October - !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 21:16