We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apt rental - Parisian Flat

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
875 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apt rental - Parisian Flat

Did anyone here ever rent an apartment from Parisianflat.com? I'm about to decide which apartment and hesistating a little, as I don't know much about the company, while two other ones I contacted were mentioned in this forum many times.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

i just had a look on the site, personally i don't know them, but aparts looks great, a bit pricey, but nice quality ....

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

I agree with Phil. I'm not familiar with them. The apartments look quite nice. If the prices fall within your budget, ask for references and, if they seem in order, go for it. If they seem a bit pricey, look at vacationinparis.com. Prices are better though the apartments are simpler. It depends on what your priorities are. Good luck!

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

They are excellent. High quality people and apartments.

I have one rented for April when I am taking my granddaughter and husband.

I just returned from there........

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,160 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

I'm renting from them in December. Take a look at the reviews on Slowtrav.com. You'll find a good recent review of one of their apartments. My dealings with them have been smooth.

I like the fact that they own the apartments and are not just the middlemen/women.

ting

dallas
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

Out of curiosity, which flat did you choose? These look quite nice and the prices seem fairly reasonable.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,160 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

Kennyx--we've rented the Ave. de Breteuil apartment. My first choice was unavailable for our time period.

dallas
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

Ting,

Looks tip top...The terraces are a rare touch. Enjoy...

Kenny

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

I have rented the rue Dauphine....

New York
Level Contributor
875 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

I'm glad to hear some members here had good experiences.

I do think their rates are a bit higher than some places. Then, when you factor in how nice their properties look, it seems fair. One of the other places I inquired was vacationinparis.com, HappyGoin. Maybe it's because I'm renting for a shorter than week, but the rate for the available apt they had was pretty much same as ones from Parisian Flat. The third agency, the person never got back to me when I asked to confirm the rates, so that was a let down.

Dauphine and Breteuil both look wonderful! I love the stone walls in Dauphine apt and terraces of Breteuil one. Sadly, neither are available for my travel dates. :(

Thanks everyone for their posts! I'm glad and relieved to hear someone here had good experiences with Parisian Flat.

AND, Philpetrus, how in the world did you manage to pin down 140 destinations? You must have quite impressive stories from all your travel experiences!

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apt rental - Parisian Flat

Nanami,

Two other very good ones are:

www.parisperfect.com

www.parisvacationapartments.com

Paris Vacation Apts. are in $$, no euros, and they provide all the amenities of a hotel!! I have one rented for a month mid Sept. to mid Oct., 2008. Laptop, weekly maid service, taxi and dining reservations, to/from airport arrangements, tel card only needed for intl. calls, fluffy robes..all the amenities....nice concept ,and a reason that some choose a hotel over an apt.

I also have just returned from a Paris Perfect stay and have another rented for April, after my granddaughter and her husband leave from the Parisian Fla Dauphine. I prefer the 7th, so will move into a Paris Perfect