We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
657 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

The apartment is managed by Paris Vaction Apartments and is called 'Saint Germain beautiful studio" We are looking to book it for next year but wanted to get some feedback first. Husband and I are first timers (early 50's) to Paris.

Any feedback would be most appreciated on the apartment. I have seen good reviews on the agency on this forum.

Thanks!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
657 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

Oops - I mean't Paris Vacation Apartments.

Great Barrington...
Level Contributor
4,242 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

Jane,

I have not stayed in that apartment, but I have rented an apartment before in Paris. Remember, you should be able to negotiate your rental fee. I stayed during the off-season and received more than half off the listed fee after I did some negotiation.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,045 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

I have rented from the agency and they are wonderful. I tried to rent this studio for December but my dates were taken. It's in a great location, but it is small if that's a concern. Our Palais Royal apartment that we rented before looked even better than their website photos, and was meticulously clean and well supplied.

The studio is a new apartment for them, and hasn't been rented out for very long, so you may have difficulty others who have stayed there already.

Their apartments book up quickly, often over a year in advance so I would act now if you are interested.

Ting

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
657 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

Hi Ting

I agree the location sounds great in respect of being near the attractions though, I am a little concerned it possibly may be located on a busy and noisy street. Since my original post, I bought a map of Paris yesterday to check out the location and it appears to be on the corner of a major road, Boulevard Raspail and Grenelle (being a smaller looking street).

Am I correct in my assumptions? I am on a mission and up 'till midnight every night now looking!!

Any input would be most appreciated so I can finally get some sleep!

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

Hi Jane, don't really understand, because there is no apart on Bd Raspail on the Paris Vacation Apart ... tell me more about that !!!

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

Jane56

I am renting the Grenelle Studio for one month. They are great people.

I use Paris Perfect, Parisian Flat and Paris Vacation Apts. for great rentals.

Paris Vacation are in $$. They also have all the amenities of a hotel, including a laptop...

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
657 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

Hi Philpetrus

On their website they give a little map with a dot representing the location of the studio. The address is actually 51 Rue de Grenelle but it looks like it is right near the Raspail Bld. What do you think?

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

It is above one of the best cheese stores in Paris, Barthelemy's...you can pull it up on mappy or pagesjaune easily.........

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
657 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

Sorry... I don't know what you mean...are they websites?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
657 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone stayed in this apartment?

'Scuse my ignorance - just had a look at www.mappy.com. Thanks for pointing it out. What a great site.