We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some help please

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Some help please

I am looking for places to stay in Paris,(latin Quarter) I am alittle confused with the districts especially around the latin quarter. I am seeing that it is listed on district 5 and 6, which is the nicer one? which is the one closest to the restaurants, cafe's all the small cobblestone streets? I went to Paris a few years ago, but ended up going to the Latin Quarter one night for a few hours and I loved it I want to return there in that section but I don't remember exactly where it was. Any help would be great. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Latin Quarter
Latin Quarter
3,770 Reviews
Paris, France
1. Re: Some help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2008, 16:43
Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Some help please

Tony if the Latin Quarter is in the 5th district, can you tell me some well known streets to look for when renting an apartment. I know St. Germain but I thought that was a street in the Latin Quarter, I guess not. Please if you could tell me some well known streets in the Latin Quarter I would appreciate it. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Latin Quarter
Latin Quarter
3,770 Reviews
Paris, France
3. Re: Some help please

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2008, 16:43
Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Some help please

Hi Lele 2, i suggest you to have a look on

www.vacationinparis.com , the office is located in the New Jersey, prices are actually very competitive with the *sinking* usdollar and they have a nice choice with al least 2 in the 6th St Germain ....

Mentioned in this post
Jersey
Jersey
Channel Islands, UK
Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Some help please

Thank you Philipe, will do that

6. Re: Some help please

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 06:17