We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paris rentals-AGAIN!!

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, IL
Level Contributor
45 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
paris rentals-AGAIN!!

let me start over again-(so sorry-this is my first time trying this)-I am the the FREDXX (re-registered with new name)-I am looking for an apartment in Paris for 2 couples. We are all 60 (!) and would like two bedrooms. we will be there the nights of June 21-28. we would like to spend all seven nights at the same place and we would like to do this all for no more than $1700 US...we need good location and no luxury-thanks to all for your patience and interest!

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paris rentals-AGAIN!!

Hi Rosemary, you're doing fine :)

Have a look at vacationinparis.com They have several 2br apts in great locations that are within your budget. Nos. 156, 163, 166, 18 and 148 are all 2br apts in good neighborhoods for a first time visitor. I've used VIP five times with great success. Good luck and have fun!

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paris rentals-AGAIN!!

I just stumbled upon several posts by Tellurian regarding an apt. that sounds like what you need: "the Belle Epoque" in the 9th arrds from perfectlyparis.com Others on this forum have also highly recommended that agency, so you may want to take a look at their website. Good luck!

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: paris rentals-AGAIN!!

try www.vrbo.com/8471

4. Re: paris rentals-AGAIN!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 19:20