We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printemps fashion show

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Printemps fashion show

Does Printemps still have the 10:00 fashion show on Tuesdays? If so, how early do I need to arrive to get tickets? Where is the show held?

Thanks again!

Eindhoven...
Level Contributor
2,407 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printemps fashion show

Why don't you just contact them? Fashion shows are probably at their Paris Haussmann store.

Just use their English contact form:

…printemps.com/contact/index.aspx

USA
Level Contributor
27,751 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Printemps fashion show

I'm not absolutely certain...but I think that PRINTEMPS discontinued their free weekly fashion shows a year ago...and haven't reinstated them. But as noted above...it's an easy business to use the CONTACT US feature of the Printemps web site and ask Customer Services directly--

http://www.printemps.com/

There is still a free weekly fashion show at GALERIES LAFAYETTE, just down the block, on FRIDAY's at 15:00 (3:00 PM) if it suits your itinerary---

galerieslafayette.com/international/…

Denver, CO
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Printemps fashion show

I have tried to e-mail them twice with no response. I've poured over the web site as well which leads me to believe they are probably not doing the fashion shows any longer. However, it appears that the Galleries Lafayette show is alive and well!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Printemps fashion show

I have emailed Galleries Lafayette twice asking for tickets for 18th July and not had any reply. Does anyone know how long before the event they issue tickets?

Denise

love from England

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
513 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Printemps fashion show

I also had a very hard time getting a response from them, sent two emails about a June 27 show with no response. Finally called them direct and was told there was no show that friday. The next day lo and behold there was an email reply from them that they weren't having a Friday show that week, but would I be interested in their Tuesday afternoon show. I responded that I would, and got another email reply that I was confirmed for the Tuesday show. Maybe they've changed the day for this Summer? They said to arrive 30 minutes before.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
513 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Printemps fashion show

Sorry, didn't mention it, but the show I was talking about was with Galleries Lafayette.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Printemps fashion show

Just to let everyone know that I got a response from Galeries Lafayette and two tickets for thier fashion show on 18th July, so it does seem to work.

Denise

Love from England

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
205 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Printemps fashion show

On April 12 I sent a request to Galeries Lafayette for tickets to the June 6 fashion show; I received a reply - and confirmation of the reservation - on Mary 8. Guess it just takes a few weeks to hear from GL.

9. Re: Printemps fashion show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 15:16