We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30th anniversary, Altitude 95?

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
58 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
30th anniversary, Altitude 95?

Im sorry, another Altitude 95 question....but wer'e leaving in 2 days on our first trip, and I'm re-thinking our reservation for dinner at Altitude, because of the negative comments lately.

Do you think we should celebrate elsewhere? I know there are so many good restaurants to choose....we are staying in the St Germain area, any help appreciated!!!!! Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Saint Germain
Hotel Saint Germain
921 Reviews
Paris, France
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
632 Reviews
from US$49.10*
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
566 Reviews
from US$69.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator Exclusive: Eiffel Tower Visit...
153 Reviews
from US$56.20*
Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 30th anniversary, Altitude 95?

i suggest you Le Violon d'Ingres in the 7th(www.leviolondingres.com) a bit expensive, but really nice or in the 6th, St Germain : ze kitchen galerie (www.thekitchengalerie.fr) ...

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Saint Germain
Hotel Saint Germain
921 Reviews
Paris, France
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 30th anniversary, Altitude 95?

May I recommend www.restaurant-cafedelhomme.com

My husband and I too will be in Paris for our 30th anniversary in September. We originally were going to make reservations at Altitude 95 until I read about Cafe de L'Homme in one of the threads. I thought it would be more romantic to dine on their outside terrace with the Eiffel glistening in our view. Have a wonderful anniversary!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Cafe de l'Homme
Cafe de l'Homme
781 Reviews
Paris, France
new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,691 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 30th anniversary, Altitude 95?

There is something very magical about dining on the Eiffel Tower. I recently dined at Altitude 95 and found the food delicious and the service impeccable. In fact, our waiter remembered my daughter from our trip two years earlier. I thought he was kidding until he pointed out the precise table where we sat. I can't get that kind of service here!

I have not dined at Cafe de l'Homme. But I have enjoyed two delicious meals that created lifetime memories at Altitude 95. Moms

Mentioned in this post
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower
119,386 Reviews
Paris, France
Cafe de Paris
Cafe de Paris
483 Reviews
Paris, France
4. Re: 30th anniversary, Altitude 95?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 08:38