We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open late near West side of Luxembourg Gardens

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
637 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants open late near West side of Luxembourg Gardens

Our flight does not get into CDG until 10:30pm--by the time we get to the hotel it will be about midnight.

Is there a restaurant nearby that is open late? Hopefully within walking distance.

Thank you

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants open late near West side of Luxembourg Gardens

well i think it will be more than midnight when you arrive at your hotel ...

I have an adress very close to your hotel : www.brasseriebalzar.com but they are open till midnight, check the website, you can book on it, they have an english version ...

if i get something else, i'll let you know

Loire Valley
Level Contributor
6,917 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants open late near West side of Luxembourg Gardens

You will be fed on the plane before arrival (assuming you're flying across the atlantic)

Your problem will be that restaurants may well be open when you arrive, but you cant order 20 minutes before the advertised closing time.

You may be able to pick up some sanwiches at an allnight place - your hotel will ne able to tell you what the possiblities are when you arrive.

Simon

http://daysontheclaise.blogspot.com/

3. Re: Restaurants open late near West side of Luxembourg Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 18:18