We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment in Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
4 posts
Save Topic
Apartment in Paris

I am dragging my 2 year old son to Paris so would like to stay in an apartment. Tried centreparis.com but had no reply at all.

Could anyone recommend a decent place within area 2 that can sleep 4 and has a car park space.

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment in Paris

If Centreparis is slow replying, you could give them a call. You don't say, but if you are looking for budget accommodation, they do offer a nice selection.

Centre Paris

64 rue Greneta

75002 Paris

33-1-45-08-97-67

FAX: 33-1-45-08-97-73

email: info@centreparis.com

I'm not sure if all the staff speak English, but David does and you could ask for him.

It could be that they don't have anything available during the time you've requested and they are slow getting back to you. But, I would not rely on that, I'd call just to make sure. Weekend emails almost always get replied to on weekdays. So, if you sent off a request on Friday, it is possible they will not reply until today or tomorrow.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment in Paris

try another site : www.vacationinparis.com

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment in Paris

I just booked parisperfect.com on the advice of TAers...they respond absolutely promptly! All of their aprts are in the 7th - with Eiffel Tower views and next to the Champs du Mar with lots of kidstuff.

Oregon
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment in Paris

Why do you want to have a car in Paris? It's a nightmare to drive in Paris and the public transportation (plus walking) is fabulous. Even if you are going to go somewhere outside of Paris, it would be best to get a car when you need it and return it when you are done.

I don't know about taking a vacation somewhere you have to "drag" your 2 year old son. I would suggest getting a different attitude or reconsidering this trip.

CT
Level Contributor
852 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment in Paris

ECHOING..forget the car!

london
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment in Paris

Ok guys I got the hints!! No cars in Paris!! But I am driving from London to Paris so I need somewhere to leave the thing for 3 days. I hear Paris is nightmare to park and I wonder if you guys have any tips.

Oregon
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment in Paris

I would suggest finding a place on the outskirts of Paris so it will be cheaper. Why don't you just take the eurostar?

There have been times when I was glad I was in a car in Paris (bumming a ride from the Bois de Bologne after an open air Moliere play to a major Metro station in order to get back to my apartment)--and I was being driven by a Parisien who knew how to deal with the craziness of driving there--but those time are few and far between.

8. Re: Apartment in Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 14:21