We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most convenient place to stay

Pune
4 posts
Save Topic
Most convenient place to stay

Hello All,

I am going to be staying in Paris for 10 nights and this my 1st visit to France. I intend to travel out of Paris for atleast 5 days. Can anyone tell me which is the best area to stay in terms of convenience to the station and also centrally located to tour Paris as well?

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Paris
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
White Umbrella Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Retro Tour Paris
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
City Wonders
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Night Tours, Day Trips
Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Most convenient place to stay

the 6th near st michel metro station ...

Toronto
Level Contributor
340 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most convenient place to stay

Which train station will you be traveling from? There are several in Paris, and this will help determine where best to stay.

Pune
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Most convenient place to stay

Hello All,

I am going to be staying in Paris for 10 nights and this my 1st visit to France. I intend to travel out of Paris for atleast 5 days. Can anyone tell me which is the best area to stay in terms of convenience to the station and also centrally located to tour Paris as well?

I'll be travelling to Bordeaus - Nice and other metro and large towns.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Most convenient place to stay

if you travel from paris to bordeaux, it's gare montparnasse ... if you travel from paris to nice, it's gare de lyon ...give us more infos please ...

Pune
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Most convenient place to stay

Hello All,

If at all I get anytime out of Paris I will doing short distances of 1 to 2 hours.

paris
Level Contributor
2,646 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Most convenient place to stay

This is confusing, you say you want to go to Bordeaux and Nice but they are much more than 1 or 2 hours train rides...

7. Re: Most convenient place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 22:15