We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Apt #/Hotel Room # in Latin Quarter in Paris under 150?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Djibouti, Djibouti
Level Contributor
582 posts
Save Topic
Best Apt #/Hotel Room # in Latin Quarter in Paris under 150?

Can anyone help looking to rent a room under 150 a night. Can anyone recommend an apt # (website) or hotel room # (name) that was just amazing? Thanks in advance for your help.

Cambria, California
Level Contributor
124 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Apt #/Hotel Room # in Latin Quarter in Paris under 150?

I usually stay in the 7th, but, next week I leave for Paris and I am staying in the Latin Quarter at the Hotel du College de France. Great reviews on TA. Singles for 89 euros, ask for a street side room, and doubles for 105 euros. I got lucky and got upgraded to a double with a balcony for 89 euros. Also try Hotel Diana, great reviews on TA. Singles for 73 euros. Good luck, Marc

Arlington Heights...
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Apt #/Hotel Room # in Latin Quarter in Paris under 150?

mpopkin, those are the 2 hotels I am trying to decide between right now. Who did you book your room through to get that upgrade?

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Apt #/Hotel Room # in Latin Quarter in Paris under 150?

Room 503 is a double with balcony, so is 502. Superior doubles are on the 6 th floor (lift stops at 5th floor).

Excellent service there, does not surprise me you got an upgrade.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6,401 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Apt #/Hotel Room # in Latin Quarter in Paris under 150?

I loved this Apartment in October 2006 but foolishly (perhaps) raved about it on this forum and it is becoming hard to book. It is on the 2nd floor (France and UK and Australia etc) - 3rd US - without a lift. It is such a comfortable place for a single or two people. Price is around 110 Euros a night at present I think

parisaddress.com/paris-apartment-rental/…

It is near Notre Dame (you can see it from the street outside the flat), the Place Maubert with good food and wine shops (200 m) and also there are a couple of Franprix shops near Place Maubert. There is good internet cafe on rue de la Bucherie about 200m from the apartment if you don't take your own lap top.

Usually I think the minimum stay is 3 or 4 (?) nights unless you tag on to the end of a booking or fill a booking gap.

5. Re: Best Apt #/Hotel Room # in Latin Quarter in Paris under 150?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 10:16