We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Encouraging signs for apartment rental

Plymouth...
Level Contributor
574 posts
167 reviews
Save Topic
Encouraging signs for apartment rental

While browsing apartments yesterday for our June trip to Paris I came upon http://www.vrbo.com/my/60117. I actually got a call from Jim Braude who owns some of the properties and manages others. very helpful and friendly. What sets them apart from most of the other outfits I have researched is that they don't require a damage deposit and they take American Express. This gives me much more confidence that I won't get ripped off and will have at least some recourse if there are problems.

We booked #156039 and I'll certainly let everyone know how it goes.

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
481 reviews
from US$72.10*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,158 reviews
from US$108.20*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
573 reviews
from US$51.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
460 reviews
from US$331.50*
Plymouth...
Level Contributor
574 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Encouraging signs for apartment rental

Just got back and the apartment was terriffic! Spacious, elegant, well-appointed and good location. Everything was as advertised and we would love to return. Be advised that there is a fair amount of traffic and some moise (especially those darned motorcycles). But with the windows shut and the wife's sleep machine, there was little difficulty.

Denver
Level Contributor
728 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Encouraging signs for apartment rental

At that price, it jolly well should be wonderful.

3. Re: Encouraging signs for apartment rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 05:39