We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
85 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

We are coming to Paris in August. We've looked at so many, many apartments online. Either we get no answer from our emails or no further information once we follow up. It's discouraging. Can anyone recommend one? This is a real "learning situation".

Groves,Texas
Level Contributor
389 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

Try Paris Pied a Terre. I know they have at least one in the 7th that has air and will sleep 5.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
20,949 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

Have a look at www.parisperfect.com

Note that they offer their units on VRBO, often with significantly lower rates than their website, and there's a USA number you can phone to check availability, or you can e-mail, for all properties available for your dates at once, rather than checking dates one property at a time.

Chicago suburbs
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

And everyone at Paris Perfect is VERY prompt in their responses and want to make your time in Paris as "perfect" as it can be! I can't say enough about them.

Enjoy!

joy/luvparee

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

I stay in the www.parisperfect.com apartments regularly. If you sent and email today, you may already have heard from them.

I am leaving on 4/14 for amonth stay in a Paris Perfect. You definitely will enjoy them..and be spoiled in to only wanting to stay in them in the future!

Enjoy,

Joan

Indiana
Level Contributor
85 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

Thank you all for the suggestions. I'll try them and keep my fingers crossed.

richmond
Level Contributor
893 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

Try Haven in Paris--we stayed at Rameau last Feb.in the 1st. They are extremely prompt and are based in U.S. and a member of the BBB.

7. Re: Need 2 bdrm apartment in 7th with AC for 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 12:31