We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

If you go to Paris and fly to Beauvais don't use this website.

This website as far I concern is a fraud they offer a service of shuttle in the web page that I reserved, they take the money from my credit card but never came to Beauvais Airport to pick us up.

I try in several occasions to phone the owner and he never answer the phone, I send three e-mails and never answer.

So if you don't like been taking for a ride with out going to pick you up don't use this website

Roseville...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

Hello. Can you list the website you are talking about? Thanks!

USA
Level Contributor
27,706 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

I've no idea which airport shuttle service you contracted with for a transfer between BVA and Paris...but I'm not much surprised that they were a '..no show..'. BVA is a smaller regional airport, located well north of Paris (approximately 70-75 minutes from Paris) and much less trafficked than either CDG or ORLY. There is a much greter chance that an airport shuttle service will have or be able to get a complimentary shuttle reservation FROM Paris out to BVA for the day or time of your reservation FROM BVA to Paris. This means that 1/2 of the round-trip will be a 'dead loss' for the shuttle service. Because of this, it's quite simple for a confirmed BVA pick-up reservation to '..slip through the cracks..' and be conveniently '..forgotten..' ("..Je suis désolé...").

So it really doesn't matter all that much which airport shuttle service one reserves through for BVA...the odds on a '..no show..' make the whole business of a pick-up or delivery to BVA a '..bad bet..' at best.

Your '..best bet..' for a BVA-PARIS airport transfer will almost always be the regular, BVA SHUTTLE motorcoach between the BVA arrival terminal and its PORTE MAILLOT terminus in Paris.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
866 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

I have used both shuttle (shared) and private rentals to get to Paris in a hurry or where the numbers travelling justified it. I have never had a "no show". I have used www.parisshuttleservice.com and www.diy-hols.com

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

Hi JD Omalley

This is the website:

http://www.parisshuttleservice.com/

Regards

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

Hi Lightblue7

Thanks for you replay the first website www.parisshuttleservice.com that you mentione is the one that I reserved trought internet, and apart that don't show they never answer my telephone calls and my e-mails

Regards

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

Hi KDKSAIL

You are right the only thing is that if this company www.parisshuttleservice.com don’t have sufficient passengers is say so but they never say nothing to me and they charge me for the service in the end I have to do what you say take the bus to Porte Maillot that only cost 13 Euros.

I can understand they where not interested in the service, but what I can not understand is that they charge for the service that they don’t provided and that never answer my phone calls and my e-mails

Regards

7. Re: Shuttle Beauvais to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 07:18