We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This week's weather

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
377 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
This week's weather

Finally! Paris this wed. What is the anticipated weather?

Thanks!

London
Level Contributor
699 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: This week's weather

Well the forecast says, heavy showers.

Level Contributor
377 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This week's weather

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the temps now?

Thanks

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: This week's weather

We're leaving Wednesday as well. I've been checking the weather on this site www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html… Looks like we'll need umbrellas.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,057 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: This week's weather

In a word? Fickle!

It's not cold -- highs have been in the 60s and 70s, but it might rain, it might be sunny, or it might choose to do all three -- within a short time span. When you wake up and see one thing, don't assume that it will be the same by evening.

Wear layers, carry an umbrella, and enjoy your visit.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
671 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: This week's weather

Thursday arrival for us.I've looked at a few sites, all saying different things, so I'll be following the advice above! I've still got a very attractive rain cape purchased last year when the forecast was for sunshine, so I'll be taking that. What's a wee bit of rain anyway?

the big blue marble
Level Contributor
15,696 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: This week's weather

Pouring rain... dramatically throughout the night and this morning. It is the most depressing May in memory.

Level Contributor
377 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: This week's weather

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will stay enjoy ourselves.

Level Contributor
377 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: This week's weather

Correction

We will still enjoy ourselves. Typing to fast at work.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,057 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: This week's weather

Yesterday started out grey and gloomy and dismal, but the clouds lifted just after lunch, and it was a lovely warm spring day - big puffy clouds, but no rain.

This morning was positively confused -- it started out clear, clouded up and got nasty-looking, and now (at noon) the sun has come out a bit, and it's quite pleasant. It's very, very humid, though -- and it just has the look that it could turn gloomy again with only a few minutes' notice.

It's in the low 70s, though (21C on the car thermometer) and at least I have taken the lining out of my coat. It's improving, but I wish it weren't taking it's own sweet time!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,790 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: This week's weather

Well, we leave tomorrow night and will be in Paris Friday morning. Forecast doesn't look promising, at least for the first few day, but, oh well, we will still be in Paris!! I won't be at work worrying about the markets and we can still sit in a cafe enjoying a glass of wine even if it's raining outside.

Nothing to do but make the best of it!!

JO