We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone taken the Roissybus from CDG to l'Opera? (question...

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
410 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone taken the Roissybus from CDG to l'Opera? (question...

Are there a lot of stairs to go up and down in these terminals? I'm wondering because we're thinking of taking the Roissybus to l'Opera and then just cabbing it our hotel (Hotel InterContinental on Rue De Castiglione, across from the Louvre). But it might not be worth it if there are lots of stairs to haul our luggage up and down.

Anyone know?

USA
Level Contributor
28,367 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone taken the Roissybus from CDG to l'Opera? (question...

If you decide to use the ROISSYBUS transfer connection between CDG and it's terminus at the intersection of rue Scribe & rue Auber, the only "..stairs,.." that I can think of are the two(2) steps you must climb to board the bus outside of your CDG Arrival terminal and the same two steps that you must descend when you get off again in Paris. There are no "..stairs..'

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
410 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone taken the Roissybus from CDG to l'Opera? (question...

Thank you KDKSAIL.

In your opinion, is this a good way to get from the airport to our hotel? To take the Roissybus and then cab it from there? I've never been to Paris, but I did something similar to this in London last year.

USA
Level Contributor
28,367 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone taken the Roissybus from CDG to l'Opera? (question...

ROISSYBUS is an excellent airport transfer option, relative to your final destination.

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
410 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone taken the Roissybus from CDG to l'Opera? (question...

Thanks again KDKSAIL.