We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any bus tours with a free Seine River Cruise?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
672 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Any bus tours with a free Seine River Cruise?

I thought I read somewhere that there was a river cruise included with one of the bus tours but now I can't seem to find it....

Just wondering: If we were to get a two day HOHO ticket, could we spend one day doing all of their tours so that we can see Paris and her various areas, and then the following day getting on and off at all of the major sights that interest us? Sounds too easy. What do you think? Thanks!!!

Garden Grove...
Level Contributor
3,189 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any bus tours with a free Seine River Cruise?

Check the Parisvision or Cityrama web-sites.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any bus tours with a free Seine River Cruise?

I know London has a HOHO with a river cruise. But maybe check Paris Batobus since they are more slow transport than cruise.

Buses are usually fuller on good weather days. That could always affect your plans of attack.

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
218 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any bus tours with a free Seine River Cruise?

There is a Seine River cruise, along with red wine, on the Fat Tires Bike Tour Night Ride. I've done it several times acually and always had a blast. You ride one of the large Bateau Moches from near Pont D'Alma. If it gets cold (spring or fall) on deck you can go inside and There always seems to be plenty of Wine too.

Needless to say...the whole Bike Tour is alot of fun and I'd highly recommend it.

http://fattirebiketours.com/paris

4. Re: Any bus tours with a free Seine River Cruise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2010, 07:26