We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 nights meridien etoile, 2 disneyland, 1 night left!

kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
4 nights meridien etoile, 2 disneyland, 1 night left!

will be in paris for husband's conference and will spend 4 days in le meridien etoile.after that we are spending 2 nights in disneyland paris. we have 1 night left before we leave for home and i was wondering which hotel would be recommended.looking for a quirky unique hotel, at the same time hoping for some suggestions on what to do on that last day. initially thought of spending it at eifel seine, spend the day near eiffel tower, at the park etc..but le meridean will be nearby the eiffel tower right? whatabout montmarte area? please help.

Gibraltar, Europe
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 nights meridien etoile, 2 disneyland, 1 night left!

Not Montmarte but the Latin Quarter .... I was recommended these 2 hotels on TA for my daughter,

Les degres de Notre Dame

Hotel du college de France

She chose the Degres and liked it - not a 4 star hotel, but the location was great and it did look quirky from my view of the outside.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 nights meridien etoile, 2 disneyland, 1 night left!

The Eiffel Tower is a 20 to 30 minute walk from Meridien Etoile. Given the "business-like" nature of the area near that hotel, I agree you should seek something in the Latin Quarter or Marais.

3. Re: 4 nights meridien etoile, 2 disneyland, 1 night left!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2010, 07:17