We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hostel near Bercy?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Hostel near Bercy?

I'm just planning to stay one night in Paris as a stopover on a train journey from London to Bologna. The train leaves early in the morning from Bercy station, so I'd like to stay in a hotel or hostel very nearby.

As a woman on my own I'd like it to be in a safe area and with private rooms, but inexpensive. Its for October, but being so fussy on this occasion I'd like to book in advance!

Does anyone know of anything like this please?

Paris 4th Arr
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hostel near Bercy?

The 12th arr are probably the most family oriented, calm and serene neighborhoods in Paris (not in a monied way like the 16th). We've booked rooms for visiting family at the Accor hotels, IBIS, Mercur near the Bercy Village. It's safe, Bercy Village has plenty of restaurants and things to do, and métro line-14 puts you literally a 5 minute ride to the center of Paris.

Paris 4th Arr
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hostel near Bercy?

oops - I clicked-through by accident.

The IBIS hotel at Bercy is one of the most affordable in the city. Maybe someone on TA knows of a hostel in that part of the city but I don't.

One thing to keep in mind, any location adjacent to métro line-14 is just a few minutes from the Bercy station. That opens up a huge selection of neighborhoods to choose from.

3. Re: Hostel near Bercy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2010, 05:24