We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive hotels

alabama
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Inexpensive hotels

My wife and I are going baack to Europe next summer. We have been several times before and have paid for the nicer hotels. Since we spend very little time in the hotel rooms when we travel, we are thinking about "being cheapies" on this trip and staying at hostels, etc. Does anyone have any information on travelling cheap in Europe? I remember years ago there was a book out entitled, "Europe on $5.00 day". I know its know where near $5.00 a day these days - but our travel could be more economical than in the past.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
489 reviews
from US$73.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$109.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
584 reviews
from US$51.80*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.10*
US$335.60
alabama
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Inexpensive hotels

Yummers!!

Chicago
Level Contributor
7,366 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Inexpensive hotels

If you haven't already done so, you might try posting on those particular forums, especially for Berlin (which you wil love - I was there four years ago but as I didn't make the arrangements I don't remember the name of the hotel, sorry). Are you going to Paris as well or just those cities?

13. Re: Inexpensive hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 October 2015, 10:53
14. Re: Inexpensive hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2010, 05:16