Thanks again for everyone who is helping with my hotel challenge post...
Taking your advice, I'm wading through apartments. Here's what I'm looking for:
1. Location in 1, 4, 5, 6 (St.Germaine), 18.
2. Under $100/ 70E per night.
3. Only a 3 day stay (please no short-stay fees - that's like charging an extra night!)
4. Must have a bed! (Silly, I know, but some are fold out fouton/sofas and my husband's 6, 3", so he won't fit- ha ha ha)
5. Personal rental experience, or company recommendations a huge bonus!
6. Bonus points for 'French' feeling, romance, and location.
I've checked out: venere.com, parisby.com, flipkey (crappy search input), ahparis, cobblestone, and some others I can't remember...I need help, since I can't tell if I'm being sold a lemon!
THank you all again and please help - this will for sure narrow it down between hotel vs. apartment. You all have been fantastic!