We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rentalfrance - 157 bis rue de l'université

Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rentalfrance - 157 bis rue de l'université

Has anyone stayed at this apartment? It looks like Pascal has a good reputation on TA.

Thanks for any help!

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
505 Reviews
from US$72.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,188 Reviews
from US$109.30*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
794 Reviews
from US$124.30*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
631 Reviews
from US$74.10*
Level Contributor
441 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rentalfrance - 157 bis rue de l'université

Hi Chicagofamily5. I haven't stayed in this particular apartment - which looks lovely - but have stayed almost next door, at the apartments on the corner of Rue de l'Université and Rue Malar, and the location is fantastic. If you walk down Rue Malar to Rue St Dominique you'll find there are two decent sized supermarkets for all your shopping, a Starbucks (not our thing but we know Americans particularly like them), and of course the excellent Rue Cler for great cheeses etc. I hope somebody can comment on the apartment for you, but I'd say if you have any doubts at all about the location put them aside.

McLean, Virginia
Level Contributor
523 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rentalfrance - 157 bis rue de l'université

I have rented from Pascal and he is great! He will meet you at the apartment to explain how everything works.

3. Re: Rentalfrance - 157 bis rue de l'université

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2010, 05:24
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now