We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Madeline

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
120 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Madeline

would appreciate some recommendations on hotels near Madeline, either 3 or 4 star, will be spending 5 nights in Paris in late June 2010.

We have a 4 year and i know a lot of double rooms cant handle another bed, so something a little more spacious would be great yet i do appreciate that most Paris hotels rooms are quite small

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,300 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Madeline

You might consider the Hôtel Mansart, just off the Place Vendôme and not too far from the Madeleine. The Mansart is a pleasant 3* hotel with rooms of a decent size, especially in the superior category. There are a post office, pharmacy, ATM, and cafés very near the hotel. Rooms are quiet, and the breakfast is good--seconds if you wish, and fresh fruit to take away.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,205 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Madeline

You may want to consider Hotel Langlois. The rooms are enormous for Paris, with plenty of room (in the standard rooms, others are even larger) for a couple and a child. Extra nice is a nicely sized small refrigerator (empty, not a mini-bar) which is really handy for beverages, etc.

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Madeline

You might think of Best Western Sydney Opera on rue Mathurins who has triples. Mathurins is between the back of the Madeleine off rue Tronchet before Haussman. Good location in my opinion. There is also a BW Opal on the corner of Tronchet and Castellane, Hotel Massena,on Tronchet and several on rue Arcade one street over from Tronchet. Lots of restaurants in the area all pretty darn good. I stay at the BW Folkestone Opera, but they don't have triples. They are owned by the same people who own Sydney.

lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Madeline

Hotel Gramont Opera should be your first choice

Rennes
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near Madeline

Why don't you rent a flat? You may consider it because you have more space than an hotel room. It is ideal with a children, because you can have a meal at home. I have already rented a flat with http://www.1weekflat.com and we had a great time.

6. Re: Hotels near Madeline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 15:17
7. Re: Hotels near Madeline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2010, 05:20