We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for cranberries tickets in paris march 22

haifa
10 posts
Save Topic
looking for cranberries tickets in paris march 22

Hey to every body,

I am planning my vacation to Paris around 18-25 in march

I noticed there are concert of the Cranberries in paris at the Le Zenith in march 22

In which sites should i look for the tickets ?

(I saw a lot of different sites which offering tickets ,while the 2 official sites that listed in Le Zenith site have no available tickets at all)

Also correct me if i am wrong, all tickets that i see on the internet are from private sellers (not official distributor)

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for cranberries tickets in paris march 22

I checked The Cranberries website, and this is the link to buy tickets -

billetterie.gdp.fr/index2.php?idDirBill=1442

Enjoy :o)

haifa
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for cranberries tickets in paris march 22

I checked this web site

no tickets there...

any other suggestions?

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for cranberries tickets in paris march 22

Try FNAC.com. You can pay online and pick up the tickets at any FNAC store as long as you have the credit card used to make the purchase when picking up the tickets.

4. Re: looking for cranberries tickets in paris march 22

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2010, 07:18