We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacationsinparis appartments.

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
147 posts
416 reviews
Save Topic
Vacationsinparis appartments.

Rented an apt from VIP & stayed there 2 weeks ago.Les halles apt,was in a great location,got the train from CDG ,got off at Chatalet,followed the directions we were sent & came up from the Stn, less than 2 min walk from the apt,very central area,nice bars, cafes ,restaurants,shopping musuems all in the area.would definately rent from this agency again.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6,305 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacationsinparis appartments.

Hi dgosul, I gather this is apartment VIP 16, a one bedroom flat in rue Montmartre near rue Etienne Marcel. Did you do your food shopping in rue Montorgueil? That's a great street.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
147 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacationsinparis appartments.

yes thats the apt,so convienient for everything,would deffo book again,yes did our shopping on rue Montorgueil,very handy.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vacationsinparis appartments.

If it was Apt 16, can you let me know what (if any) noise you heard from the apartment above.

There was a lot of banging and stamping due to renovations when I stayed there in 2008. I didn't know if it was temporary due to the renos or if it was always that way.

Thanks in advance, Mez.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
147 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vacationsinparis appartments.

mez there wasnt a sound,it was so quiet apart from the bed squeking everytime i moved,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Vacationsinparis appartments.

Thanks , dgosul!

6. Re: Vacationsinparis appartments.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2010, 06:15