We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long will it take...

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,246 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
How long will it take...

We need to go on the Metro from the Station at Opera Garnier to Montparnesse to catch the train to Chartres in the morning.

I think we need to take the #8 train to the #4 train to Montparnesse Station and buy our railroad tickets for Chartres.

How long should I allow to get from the Opera to Montparnesse without having a coronary worrying about missing my train?

THANKS

London & Paris
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How long will it take...

You need Line 8 (directionn Balard) from Opéra to Invalides, then change there to Line 13 (direction Châtillon-Montrouge) to Montparnasse-Bienvenüe. It should take about 20 minutes.

2. Re: How long will it take...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2010, 07:17