We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis
Level Contributor
65 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

I have been combing the dozens of paris apartment websites trying to find an apartment that would accomodate 3 adults and 2 children (ages 7-12) . I have hoping to pay no more than $2,500 US for 7 nights. I thought I might post this to see if anybody had any good recommendations.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CK

Nashville, Tennessee
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

Have you researched Vacation in Paris? The company is based out of New Jersey. You can see all of their properties on line at vacationinparis.com. We are staying at one of their apartments in a week. So far I have been please with how well organized they are & their properties have many ammenties that you do not get in a hotel. Prices vary depending on the size & location of the apartment. I can give you follow up information after my stay.

Canadian in Tennessee

nashville
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

perfectlyparis.com which has mostly apartments in Montmartre but a few elsewhere has several 2 bedroom apartments that are good sized and I think a 3 bedroom (which would probably be best for your group). They are great to deal with. We are currently renting a one bedroom from them in the 17th and it is 70 Sq M -- perfect for the two of us. I would not go below that for 5 or you will be falling over each other.

Two bedrooms works if one of your party is willing to sleep in the living room -- otherwise you probably need a three bed apartment.

Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

We are renting an apartment in the 5th for a family of five with two bedrooms and everyone sleeps in a bed. Each bedroom has a double and single bed. We are two adults and three kids (ages 7-13). We are staying from 8 nights and paying 1300 E. The plus is the easy walk to the metro. We love the neighborhood.

Edited: 20 May 2010, 22:11
St. Louis
Level Contributor
65 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

I would love to learn more about the apartment you have rented. Have you already stayed there?

St. Louis
Level Contributor
65 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

Thank you for all the advice and information. It's a little daunting when you haven't any experience with the process, but I know my family would love the memories of a stay in a Parisian apartment rather than 3 rooms in a hotel.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

We'll be here in nine days. I can tell you all about it when we return, if interested. She has been great to work with so far and very responsive. When are you leaving?

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p210013

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

What I meant to say was what week in October since most of October is no longer available.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

Details, what company are you using? How much $? What neighborhood?

St. Louis
Level Contributor
65 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

We are flexible on when we leave. We wanted to book an apartment prior to purchasing airfare. We could travel anytime after Oct. 6th.

Thanks

CK

Newbury Park...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartment for 3 adults and 2 children for October

We used VacationsinParis property www.vacationinparis.com/apts/id_156.htm, Really liked the location, apartment was older and small - but worked well with our family. It was a double bed int he main room, two twin beds in the second room (but they are side by side (like a pop-up trundle) and then a large sofa bed - easy to make and put away. Kitchen appliances newer, washer & dryer, two showers, two toilets, tv, free wifi, near bus and RER station.