We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you help with airport info?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barrie
Level Contributor
555 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Can you help with airport info?

We arrive at Terminal 3 and have to get to Terminal 2 F. Anyone know how far these 2 terminals are from each other? We have an hour and a half to get from terminal to terminal. Will we doing a mad dash or not too far from each other. Any help will be most appreciated. We fly out today from Toronto.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,371 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you help with airport info?

You'll find a step-by-step guide here:

aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/…

I'm sorry, but you're looking at a mad, breathless rush. I hope you're ticketed onward so that your bags will be transferred.

In the future, never, ever make an international connection with less than 3 hours' in between.

Edited: 04 June 2010, 13:17
Mississauga, ON
Level Contributor
3,112 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you help with airport info?

I just found a fabulous website with great info and maps re CGD:

www.easycdg.com

Should answer your question and more.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,675 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you help with airport info?

Here's a direct link to a transfer map for T3 to T2.

easycdg.com/pages/connecting_flights_termina…

Exit T3 and follow signs for T1 and/or "Paris by Train"...it's a 300 meter walk to the train station where you board the CDGVal shuttle train to get to T2.

As mentioned above this will be really close. If you do not check bags it will help you a lot... last year we waited 45 minutes for my wife's bag to appear at T3. You still have time to repack if necessary! ;^)

Other suggestions:

- get online now if you can and pay extra for a seat either in or near an exit row. Assuming you're on AirTransat this will cost about 40 bucks each. It can save you 20 minutes in leaving the plane ... maybe more as you will need to board buses out on the runway and get driven to immigration at the terminal. It's important for your timing to get on the first bus if you can.

- if you can't get those seats online explain to the ticket agent when you check in at the airport tonight and have him or her get you as close to a door as possible.

- print the map from the link above plus any others you find so you don't go wrong as every minute will be important.

Good luck! Hope it works for you!

Rob

Edited: 04 June 2010, 13:33
Barrie
Level Contributor
555 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you help with airport info?

Thank you SO much guys! Will talk to the person at the airport this afternoon when we check in and see about changing seats and getting off as one of the "first off". These arrangements were made by our cruise ship with "free air" being the operative word. Do rather prefer to do my own connections and now I know why. I once again appreciate your time in replying.

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you help with airport info?

Good luck! Let us know how it goes...

And have a great trip!

6. Re: Can you help with airport info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2010, 07:15