We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

Hi all, on my last visit to Paris I visited a great restaurant in the 7th but frustratingly I cannot recall the exact name. I think it was called something like 777 and it was very near to the Hotel Le Pavillon. I had a great night there and would like to recommend it to some friends but I would like to find out the name of it first of course. Can anyone help me? Much appreciated :-)

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London
Level Contributor
19,640 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

If you go to google maps and type in the name of the hotel, and then click to bring you closer, all the restarant icons will begin to appear. Le Clarisse is the nearest one. Restaurant le Petit Bordelais is further up the street.

Failing that, have a wander with streetview man--drag the yellow man off the top of the zoom, "place" him on the street, and wander around until you find your place.

Good luck!

2. Re: Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 June 2010, 19:56
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,277 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

Go to www.pagesjaunes.fr

in the blank next to quoi, qui, enter "restaurant"

In the blank next to Ou, enter Paris 7

there are some 21 pages of restaurant listings -- perhaps one will trigger your memory.

Saint Hyacinthe...
Level Contributor
308 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

Here some restaurants with 7 in the 7e.

Le Sqare du 7e 31, St-Dominique

Le numéro 7 81, Bosquet

Le Comptoir du 7e 39, La Motte-Picquet Good food

7e Sud 159, Grenelle Good food

Tribeca du 7e 36, Cler Good food

Asie 7 sur 7 206, Grenelle

Le Bistro du 7e 56, La Tour-Maubourg

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,002 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

There is a restaurant called 7eVin at 68 avenue Bosquet 75007 Paris www.septiemevin.com might be that.

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

And there's La terrasse du 7e at Métro École Militaire on LaMotte-Piquet.

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
2,601 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

With something like 9,000 restaurants in Paris, looks like you have your work cut out for you. Wouldn't it be simpler to have your friends give you a round trip ticket to Paris? You could then lead them right to the place.

Or you could give me a ticket, and a good description ------------

:-)

8. Re: Can anyone help me find this restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2010, 07:17