We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Paris this week

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Paris this week

Hi,

I am arriving to Paris this Thursday and I wonder what the weather is now and what the weather forecast is.

Thanks for your reply.

Falls Church...
Level Contributor
563 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Paris this week

Yesterday and today were tres wet and it's clearing just now. It looks as if it'll warm some and be clear this Thursday. Can't look too far ahead on weather here. I suggest you take a look at the BBC weather site which I find fairly reliable (a couple days at a time...).

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Paris this week

Thank you very much for your reply. I will follow your advice about BBC. I hope it won´t be raining but taking my umbrella anyway.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Paris this week

It's kind of like November, but it's supposed to warm up by the end of the week.

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Paris this week

Kind of like November sounds really unusual but I follow Paris weather for some time and really. But how to pack? Is there a chance of warmy weather during weekend so that we do not suffer in autumn cloth tillMonday?

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Paris this week

Yes, i see you wrote about warming up.

Thank you for your reply:-)

6. Re: Weather in Paris this week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 06:18