We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Claridge Champs Elysees or Citadines St Germain des Pres

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta
Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
Save Topic
Le Claridge Champs Elysees or Citadines St Germain des Pres

Dear all,

I'll be travelling in Feb 2011 with my wife and my 4.5 yrs toddler.

This would be our first trip to Europe and we'll be staying for 5D4N in Paris. So, we rather blind of Paris at all.

Our itin is will include Paris city tour, Disneyland and shopping time for my wife

Currently we consider to stay in 1BR apt hotel rather than stay in originally tiny hotel room

So, we end up consider to stay at Le Claridge Champs Elysees or at Citadines St Germain des Pres.

I've read all the review for both these hotels but still can't decided which one we should go.

Could any one suggest me which one we should choose? in terms of the hotels, location, transport etc etc?

thanks all

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,276 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Claridge Champs Elysees or Citadines St Germain des Pres

Citadines is an appart'hotel (it is like a very small apartment, more or less 25 square meters but you can cook your own food). The St-Germain Citadines is very nicely located, in the 6th, close to Notre-Dame and lots of sights.

I haven't stayed there but it has a good reputation and looks like a very nice Citadines to go.

Puget Sound
Level Contributor
908 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Claridge Champs Elysees or Citadines St Germain des Pres

I much prefer the St Germain area, and all of the Citiadines facilities I've seen ( just walking-by, mind you) seem very attractive. If the one you're considering is their facility next to the river, you couldn't ask for a nicer location IMO.

3. Re: Le Claridge Champs Elysees or Citadines St Germain des Pres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 06:54