We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

Singapore
8 posts
Save Topic
La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

Hi,

I would like to know is the La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping - good to shop ?

There are quite some brands which i'm interested so i would like to know is the price do cheaper abit ?

If not, i would not plan to travel there, thanks.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

If you type in La Valle Village Outlet in the search box, both here on tripadvisor and on www.fodors.com, you will see lots of comments on La Vallee.

Personally, I've been and found it pretty much a waste of my time as I can do much better with the shopping here at home. But to each his own. Happy Travels!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,641 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

I agree with everything Guenmai said -- it's not worth the time and effort.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

Someone from Singapore might find it worthwhile, because most designer goods go for a premium in Asia.

I have never bought anything there, but I did make a report about what it looks like: anyportinastorm.proboards.com/index.cgi…

I do go to the Val d'Europe shopping mall (to which La Vallée is attached) from time to time.

the big blue marble
Level Contributor
16,068 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

If you do a search within this forum, I once wrote a trip report comparong prices at the Village to Paris. It was worth it whe. I wanted a Burberry trench, but that was very specific and I got very lucky that they had what I wanted.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,621 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

If you are travelling from Paris to Val D'Europe/ La Vallee Village it will take about 40 mins on the RER line A4 train. Apart from La Vallee Village, there is a very large modern shopping mall, as you can see in Kerouac's excellent review with lots of photos. There is also a Sealife Centre.

It depends if you feel like a day shopping in La Vallee and also the mall. I have read that there are cheaper Designer goods prices in Le Village, but don't necessarily expect massive bargains.

We have a question wilth links about La Vallee/ Val D'Europe shopping in our TQ box on the Marne La Vallee forum.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

It depends on what you are looking to buy. La Valle Outlet is an obligatory stop for me every timeI am in Paris. Paris for me now is more about "experience" as opposed to "sightsee" so I have the time. Having said that, I think there are some really cool stores. I don't really care for Zegna, Polo or the likes because they are everywhere. I focus on more unique or difficult to find labels. I am guess from your name that you a female. From the top of my head some worthy stores:

Anne Fontaine, Chloe, Faconable, Heschung, Agnes, Zadig & Voltaire. As for the prices, yes they are cheaper than department stores or boutiques. Happy shopping.

7. Re: La Vallee Village Outlet Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2011, 06:41