We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

Hello,

I am sure I am asking a question that has been asked before, but what are some reasonably priced hotels with a balcony and view of the Eiffel Tower? Any recommendations? This will be a 3 night stay in January at the end of a longer trip.

Thanks!!!

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

Hotel Ampere (http://parishotelampere.com) is reasonably priced for a 4-star hotel and the upper rooms have a nice view of Paris including the Eiffel Tower. It is not close to the tower though, it's located closer to the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysées.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,713 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

Both the Pullman and Mercure are located on Rue Jean Rey (officially the Pullman is listed as Ave Suffren but that's to get a more coveted 7th Arr address as Jean Rey is the 15th.) and are no more than a 2 minute walk from the Bir Hakeim metro stop. It's one of those lines from which you always seem to need to transfer but it's handy enough.

The RER A runs right in front of the hotels and the 69 bus is right at the corner. Having stayed in the area twice over the years I have never found it terribly onerous to get around.

Rob

Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

Thank you for all of this advice! I have a couple to add to the list in case anybody else is reading...

Hotel Duquesne Eiffel

Hotel Londres Eiffel

Saint Hyacinthe...
Level Contributor
308 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

I think you can have a view and a balcony at the Hotel Napoleon on Friedland St near Arc de Triomphe.

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

We stayed at the Pullman Hotel last year - the double glazing was very effective. I'm a very light sleeper but I managed to sleep the 3 nights we were there..... and the mattress was the most comfortable we had during the 4 weeks we were touring throughout Western Europe.

Ashland, Kentucky
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

Hi !

The only hotel which has a view of the Eiffel Tower I know is the hotel Passy Eiffel, it's in the 16th, and really close to the Eiffel Tower!

http://www.hotelpassyeiffel.com/

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

I am visiting Paris for the first time to see all major sights & to go to The Moulin Rouge Show. Can you tell me the best places to stay? Thanks :)

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

Olivia175, you might want to start a new thread as your query is not about a hotel with a view of the Eiffel Tower - or is it?

Also, you should state your budget, so people can suggest you a hotel.

The Pigalle area where the Moulin Rouge is located might not be the best option for a single woman - it is a safe area and you shouldn't have any concerns, but some people find it a bit seedy, at least some parts of it.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,236 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

The hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel has a view of the tower you also have a small balcony not big enough for a table but you can stand out on it and take photos of the tower.You also have a great bus route that takes you to all parts up the Champ Elysse to St Germain and you also have some wonderful restaurants like 7eVin across the road and from there you can walk to Eiffel in less than 5 mins you can also walk to Invalides in less.Look up Booking.Com for prices.

Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Hotels with a View of the Eiffel Tower

I ended up booking room 56 of the Duquesne Eiffel Hotel. It has a great view of the Eiffel and a great rate for the off-season for such hight TA ratings. They also let you book a specific room!

http://www.duquesneeiffel.com/

Thank you for all of your comments and assistance! :)