We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone rented My paris visit apartment #108

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sandiego
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone rented My paris visit apartment #108

We are going to Paris in Dec with kids and want to rent a centally located apartment. Can anyone give me some advise?

Does this look like a good price for the area? I have searched

TA for My Paris Visit and they seem to be okay.

Thanks

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone rented My paris visit apartment #108

You might get more answers if you provide a link to an apartment you're researching. That way people don't have to go looking for it. I'll get you started:

myparisvisit.com/rental-two-bedroom-apartmen…

sandiego
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone rented My paris visit apartment #108

Thanks again Happygoing :-)

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone rented My paris visit apartment #108

how old are your kids? I wouldn't want to put small kids up on that loft bed. It looks like they could slip right though to a bad fall. My kids were falling out of bed until they were at least 10, especially when they were sleeping in strange places. Other than that, it looks like a bright, light , nice apartment.

West Sussex, England
Level Contributor
2,342 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone rented My paris visit apartment #108

In my experience, older kids LOVE mezzanines! However, this one is right over the main sitting room with nothing in between, so it would clearly not be suitable if you have any hopes of putting them to bed early and sitting up later yourselves. It would be great for older kids going to bed at the same time as you, not for little kids who might fall, or if you want to put them to bed early. It also looks as if it would not be that good for full-sized adults, in case you were thinking of doing it the other way round and putting them to bed in the bedroom.

Having said that, most apartments which 'sleep 4' have only one bedroom, leaving two people to sleep in the sitting room, and at least the mezzanine means you have separate furniture for sitting on and sleepiing on - no need to make up a sofabed every night.

Seattle, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone rented My paris visit apartment #108

did you end up renting out from the site: myparisvisit.com ?

Trying to figure out if it's a legit site...

Thanks!

6. Re: Has anyone rented My paris visit apartment #108

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 17:18