We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lenox montparnasse vs hotel du college de france

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
951 posts
Save Topic
lenox montparnasse vs hotel du college de france

Hello!Since i'm already planning my visit to Paris i've narrowed my choices in to these two hotels but the final decision is difficult.I would appreciate any advice that will help me decide where to stay.Thanks in advance!

Montreal, QC
Destination Expert
for Nice
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lenox montparnasse vs hotel du college de france

Don't know the Montparnasse hotel but I stayed at Hotel du Collège de France and would definitely go back if I was not renting apartments while in Paris. It is a typical Paris hotel, rooms small according to North American standards. Excellent staff. Rooms on the 5th and 6th floor are larger and have small balconies. Very nicely located, 3 minutes from Métro Cluny-Sorbonne, a 5-6 minutes walk to Notre-Dame and the Seine. Close to St-Germain. Ideal location if you are a 1st timer.

AND they are cheap IMO.

Florida
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lenox montparnasse vs hotel du college de france

I think you might find the location of the H. du College de France to be a little better, espec. for a first-time visitor. The Lenox looks to have nicer furnishings and higher prices although I see some package deals thru March if your visit coincides with that period. Both locations have plenty of cafes, shops and metro/bus connections.

3. Re: lenox montparnasse vs hotel du college de france

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2011, 05:18