We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Long before you get to Paris?

SYD-LON-MUC
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance, Richmond, Bondi, Katoomba
Level Contributor
4,161 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
How Long before you get to Paris?

Flight and Hotel booked and now the waiting game.

Been to Paris many times and can't to get back again as a French friend is getting married : )

Sorry just excited and can't wait for another gastronomic, art & architectural experience. I love it there.

Wish I was living there : )

One of my favorites is Steak Tartare. Have had it numerous time at different restaurants and can't wait to try new restaurants.

9 months to go and counting.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
125 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
81. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

73 days and counting! My wife and I can't wait. It is my 2nd time to Paris and her first. If she catches me on trip advisor once more, she might kill me and go by herself.

Ft Lauderdale
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
82. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

80 days......1st time for me, 2nd for my husband. 3 days, not nearly long enough! Busy planning everything and totally overwhelmed, but can't wait!!!!

Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
97 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
83. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

6 months 6 days to Paris. First timers off to Normandy, Loire, and then the grand finale of Paris for whole week! Much more fun to plan this trip than to go to work these days. To me, there are three parts to enjoy travelling - learning about and imagining all the things you can do, experiencing what you've planned as well as those unexpected surprises, and then reliving the trip through pictures and memories. I keep a journal now of all our family trips (wish I had started years ago), and it is fun to go back and read the entries every now and then on a cold winter day.

Palm Harbor, Florida
Level Contributor
102 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

47 more days for us..am sooo excited..first time for me and 2 friends..celebrating a big birthday with a girls getaway...been planning for over a year with lots of advice from this forum..many thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
133 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

Just over 4 months for me.. planning to grab my tickets in the coming week! My second trip to Paris but my boyfriend's first :)

South Florida...
Level Contributor
502 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
86. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

About 6-7 weeks and it's my 4-5th time. I'm addicted to Paris, no doubt at all. Paris is the City of Lights, which I love to visit during the winter time and every time I go, I experience it in a different way. I'm in love with it and it does take my breath away ALWAYS.

Edited: 04 February 2011, 17:02
San Diego
Level Contributor
247 posts
1 review
Save Reply
87. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

Nous sommes arrivés!

Grand Junction, CO
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
88. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

29 Days! SO excited!

West Virginia
Level Contributor
381 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
89. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

66 days! Fourth trip to Paris for the two of us. We have been reviewing our previous trip journals to see what we had planned to see and missed. I was walking dead at the end of our last visit so barely remember being in the Carnavelet Museum, so it is on our plan this time. Other than that, markets, shopping, many pictures, lots of walking and the lights at night.

SYD-LON-MUC
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance, Richmond, Bondi, Katoomba
Level Contributor
4,161 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
90. Re: How Long before you get to Paris?

: (

so many getting there before me.

I keep looking at my recent photo's from last year and just can't wait to wine and dine again : P let alone taking hundreds of photo's...