We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurostar station to du champ de mars

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Eurostar station to du champ de mars

My sister and I are staying overnight in Paris while we are visiting family in England (hence the quick vist of just one night), Can someone please let me know the best/quickest/cheapest/easiest way for us to get from the train station (travelling on the Eurostar) to our hotel (Hotel du Champ de Mars), or to the Eiffel Tower as our hotel is very near. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
England
England
United Kingdom
Hotel du Champ de Mars
Hotel du Champ de Mars
1,107 Reviews
Paris, France
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower
119,436 Reviews
Paris, France
Hotel Monge
Hotel Monge
#3 of 1,814 hotels in Paris
Le 10 Bis Hotel
Le 10 Bis Hotel
#7 of 1,814 hotels in Paris
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
95,888 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eurostar station to du champ de mars

Take RER Line B in the direction of Robinson or St Remy, getting off at St-Michel Notre-Dame. Change there to RER Line C in the direction of Pontoise, St Quentin, or Versailles Rive Gauche, getting off at Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel.

Or take a taxi for €10 to €15.

If you are going to be in Paris for any time, you really have to figure out how to use the metro map to plan journeys.

Mentioned in this post
Versailles
Versailles
Yvelines, France
Rive Gauche
Rive Gauche
146 Reviews
Paris, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
2. Re: Eurostar station to du champ de mars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2012, 10:39